Saturday, July 9, 2011

5 fish, peas and grits!!! Oh when the saints...

So Friday, we were supposed to go to the big slide at crystal palace. We got lost going to Travis' and then we finally found his house n went to Ali's. We got her and went to BK and then waited for Karen and some other cousins. They got there a lil late and Nathan and I ran out of time to go on the slide. It was all good though, we went to Travis' and played with their puppy, Molly. They have 2 cats and they made my eyes really itchy and it hurt my right eye really bad, I like popped a blood vessel or something but it's better now. We went back to QC to have the last night of VBS. I was really relieved when it was done. I had a ton of fun but it was frustrating being in charge of a group. After VBS we rejoiced and chilled until bed time.

Today I woke up dead early at 7:00 AM. I finished watching Boardwalk Empire and read a little. At 11 we went to Harbour Bay, a shopping plaza, to do some last minute fundraising for the 30 Hour Famine we did. We raised $400 which was awesome. At 3 we wrapped it  up and we went on our way to the Bahamian National Soccer game! It was a FIFA World Cup Qualifier against Turks and Caicos and WE won 6-0! My boys Sykes, Smokey, Nesley, and Sealey brought it home for us! It was tons of fun and I loved it! It was on a turf field with only a few tiny bleachers for fans to sit on. There was a silly guy trying to get us to make noise and sing "When the Saints" and he said some goofy stuff. Entertaining. Tonight we're hangin out with some college kids and I'm excited!

Tomorrow we have VBS service at church where all the kids sing the songs and talk about how awesome VBS was! I can't wait!

Love!

<3 you Erica

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment