Friday, July 8, 2011

yuh yuh yuh yuh yes to vuh vuh vuh vbs

So Wednesday was just as chill as Tuesday. I read a lot and hung out and chilled. Travis, Vilson, and I set up the church and then I got ready for VBS. VBS went well  and the kids are all awesome despite being extremely talkative. It rained all night so we had to tweak the schedule but it worked out. Then I watched Harry Potter 6!

Yesterday I woke up, and Amethyst was over so we went to the Haviannas store with Giselle. We shopped and then when we got back, Travis was here! Then a few more people came over and we hung out then went to the beach. We saw some couple get re-married and that was awesome. Then we went home, played with water balloons and cards. Then it was VBS time again. It's amazing how fast VBS goes by because it's only 2 hours long. We had fun singing and dancing again but then the power went out. luckily we just had like 20 minutes left and it came on anyways. Then we played  a ton of tag and then everyone went home.

Today we're going on this big inflatable slide and then VBS for the last time!!! Hooray!

love, josh

p.s. Erica I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment