Monday, July 25, 2011

Rumell, Why are you tickling me?

Saturday was a blah day! For some reason I wanted to do something but I didn't feel like doing anything. I don't know but it was weird. So I just read and hung out all day. At night we went to the beach and watched the sun set into the clouds and it was amazing! Nathan and I just talked and talked and enjoyed the beauty. It was awesome

Today was church and it was cool because we finally got to see everyone who came back from camp and that was really cool hearing about everything. Church was really good! Then Nathan, Rev and I went to get stuff for mission week this week. Then Nathan and I hung out until 3:30 softball. It was fun. We didn't really have enough people (6 vs 7) but we managed. Nathan was picked last  but he hit a homerun his 4th at bat. He was the only one to hit a homerun today! Yay for Nathan! I played well and I was super cautious because of my knee. I had a blast. Then I talked fantasy baseball and football with some of the guys and that was good times. Then Nathan and I went and got some food for the mission trip and got some pizza for tonight. Then it was college group. At first, it was only Nathan and I. But then James, Rumell and a TON of cousins came. We played pool, ping pong, cards and talked about nerdy things like Star Wars and Harry Potter. It was fun! Now It's just my awesome friend Rumell and James here. SLUMBER PARTY!

We will wake up in the morning and do some cool mission work in Foxhill!

No comments:

Post a Comment