Wednesday, July 6, 2011

hear it! believe it! connect it!

I haven't blogged in a little while and according to Shaquille, I have a lot to talk about so here it goes.

Sunday we had an awesome time hanging with Syd and Sam from TEAMeffort. We drove them to the airport and had good talks about their time here and stuff. We got back and it was time for softball. I couldn't play at first because of a VBS meeting but after the meeting I went and had a ton of fun. After softball, Legit (college group) went to see Transformers 3D for James' birthday! I only liked the movie but a lot of people loved it! The power went out during the movie but the generator kicked in but it was still funny.

Monday was fun times. It was 4th of July but nobody cared around here. We went to the haviannas store because there's a sale and we went downtown and played tourist. We went to fireworks unlimited, which was kinda sketchy and got some ammo for the night. We had our first night of VBS which went okay. My group (grade 3-4) was big and they talked a lot but it was still fun. Then Amethyst, James, Nathan and I went to Cabbage to watch the Atlantis fireworks and they were gorgeous. I loved it

Tuesday was a chilltastic day! I just chilled all day. Read and watched some TV. Made Juan some lunch. Then I took a mini nap in my hammock and then got ice for VBS (This meant driving the huge van for the first time! ) Then we had vbs again. My group got smaller and less talkative which was nice. I also got an extra helper Savanna so she helped, along with Jade. We all had a good time then after VBS I had an amazing time running around with all the kids. Then I chilled more when they went home and then I crashed. Now I'm up and preppin for VBS for today! YAY

love

No comments:

Post a Comment