Sunday, July 17, 2011

Captain Josh

So Saturday, Matthew (youth pastor) came over and we talked about Sunday's service for a bit. Then I had band practice and it went well. Then we went to Matthew's to tear down an old shed. It ended up raining really hard but we did it anyways. We were supposed to go on the big slide but the shed took too long so we didn't go. We drove Karen and Jono home and came back to QC. Nathan worked on his sermon and I went and played football. Football was a lot of fun. It was really hot but I had a good game until... I hurt my knee! I just like tweaked the knee that I tore my ACL on in 2009 and I can bend and straighten it all the way. It just hurts to walk a little bit.

Today we had an early band practice. I had to scurry/hop around and type  up all the words for the songs and stuff and it was kinda crazy. Worship was really great though! I had a great time! Then Nathan preached an awesome sermon! I payed attention the whole time (rare)! It was so good! I'm proud of my little guy! Now I'm just resting my knee and watching the USA womens soccer team beat Japan in the World Cup Finals! Then college group!!! HOORAY!

-love you!
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment