Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Live it out, shout it loud!

Sunday was cool! Church was a VBS service. We sang and did all of our dances and it was cool. I was glad when it was finally over! Then we chilled out and we had Legit Sunday. It was Bahamian Independnce so not many people came out but we still had a good time!

Monday was a slow day. Nathan didn't feel great but he slept it off and then Thomas came over to give me back some clothes and we went to the beach. It was a day off for Bahamians because of Independence so the beach was packed! It was still fun but then we had to say goodbye to Thomas which was sad. Then James came over to give me some Gneps (spanish limes) and we went to get some ice cream but it was too expensive. Then I worked on stuff for leading worship on Sunday.

Today was productive. I sent out emails to people playing in the band. We went shopping and got some sweet deals on some groceries. I made a ton of facebook events for stuff coming up. I looked up my books for classes next fall. Then Nathan made country fried steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans. I loved today! It did go by fast though but it was solid.

love you!
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment