Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mullet Town

Well the USA girls didn't win but it's okay. College group made that all better. James and Brittany came and we played dominoes and talked then Matthew and Karen came and we played some ping pong and watched Zoolander.

Monday was a rest day. My knee still bugged me and so I just kinda laid in bed and rested it all day. I started reading Harry Potter. There was a crazy storm that produced a mini tornado that didn't touch down. There was a lot of lightning and rain and Nathan and I had a sweet worship session on the balcony. That was Monday. I needed it though because...

Tuesday, my knee felt way better. I woke up and read a lot more Harry Potter. We had a short meeting with Rev and then went over to Matthew Cole's house. Wendy (Matthew's wife) cut my hair! My sweet hair that I've been growing for over a year! I had a really dirty, awesome mullet for a bit. She cut me all the way down to a 3 and it's so much cooler! I love it! We played with Ben and Naiomi (their kids) for a while then we went to the Yacht Club to play in the pool and eat dinner! It was great! I'm sad that they are going away on Tuesday!

Today we tried to go to the beach but it was raining so we had to leave early. We came back, ate lunch and went shopping. When we came back the power was out so we watched some How I Met Your Mother. We had some dinner and then went to the movies to see Harry Potter! It was AMAZING!!! Oh my lanta! It was a wild time!

Anyways, this week has been really chill because all of the kids are at Camp Bahamas in Eleuthera. Next week is "mission week" and we'll have a mission project a day and I'm excited. We'll  be planning that this week! I miss everyone!

Love you!
-Josh

<3 you Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment